How will I get my business through this crisis in a progressive, positive way?
The creation of Carol “The Professor” Bartlett, Chris “Mindset Master” Spurvey and Mary Jane “Messaging Magician” Copps, this unique space was born out of our passionate conversations about small business, freelancers and personal professional service providers. Every conversation came around to "They struggle to embrace a sales process, but once they do their business grows."
We agreed that our combined knowledge, experience and expertise was an ideal way to help and serve and we began to create the foundations of a thriving community. We set a launch date of September 2020.
We all need support now. We want to face the future with you, create a community that doesn't have all the answers but firmly believes there are answers.
We believe this time of isolation and social distancing is a time of learning, inspiration and creativity, and a time to fully prepare for the arrival of our "new normal".
Launching early, and in such incomparable circumstances, means that this community will be more dynamic and “live” than we initially visualized. We’ll be here daily, sharing thoughts and ideas, and contributing to conversations. MYRevenueRoom will grow and develop based on the “ now”, a “now” that we all need to face, work with and thrive in so we can fully embrace the opportunities ahead.
As Mary Jane meets with bank managers to defer payments and Chris sits with Visa bills and slashes expenses, we know that making a financial commitment right now is not what you have in mind. We also know that if we completely halt our businesses, we won’t be ready to thrive in the next chapter.
- We are investing now because we believe we can help each other keep and grow our businesses in this difficult time. We are spending both time and money to create this community for us … and for you. We are hopeful, positive and energized by the possibilities this community offers and we want to share this with you … now; and
- We are launching with thoughtful pricing, substantially slashing our initial revenue plans.
To join us on a monthly basis, your cost is $39.99. You can cancel your membership in the community at any time.
The dynamic nature of where we are and what we face does make the annual membership a much better choice. Each of us will discover new ways to maintain, build and grow our businesses as we move through this crisis and enter a different landscape. We encourage you to take the leap with us and build the future of your business over the next 12 months for only $399.
We look forward to seeing you and working with you in our 100% socially-distanced community.
- Daily Inspiration: A quote you can print, share on social or simply read and allow to energize your day.
- Weekly themed check-ins: For one-hour each week Carol, Chris or Mary Jane will be available on Zoom to facilitate a discussion of a common challenge, answer questions and keep everyone motivated.
- Monthly Book Club: Each month we will handpick a book that has had an impact on our lives and review it with the community. May's book is Mary Jane's choice: Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Video lessons: These will be uploaded regularly on a wide range of subjects providing you with both ideas and skills in a format you can revisit as often as you wish.
- Tip Sheets: These printable one-page sheets will focus on one specific challenge and provide a step-by-step approach to help you find a solution that works for you.
- Discounts on online courses, books, and other materials from MYRevenueRoom facilitators.
When you become a member of MYRevenueRoom, you will receive:
- Electronic copies of It’s Time To Sell - Cultivating the Sales Mind-Set by Chris Spurvey and The Phone Book by Mary Jane Copps
- Mary Jane's Video Course “Today’s Five Challenges to Phone Communication”
- Chris's Video Course "The Steady Client Formula"
- Chris's Video Course "The Personal Branding Roadmap"
- Subscription to The Phone Lady’s weekly blog
- Subscription to Chris's weekly newsletter
"After just one week, I feel like I've already recouped my yearly membership fee. What a smart and inspiring community!"
- Linda Daley, Daley Progress Inc.
I wanted to send you a quick message of appreciation for MYRevenueRoom and the participants involved in the discussions that have taken place. Through your assistance and ideas that came up I have actually been mandated to proceed with a country-wide business strategy on how to approach potential clients during this present crisis. Through expressing compassion for the current situation, as well as discussion on future potential projects, we have been able to secure multiple contacts. Most of these people would not be easily available under normal conditions but now are very approachable as they have time and are actually looking for meaningful conversation. Thanks again for MYRevenueRoom and the positive environment it has created in these tough times.
Derek Percival, Energy Network Services Inc.